I let KJ eat a popcicle the other evening in his high chair. So, I decide to go and get my camera since I hadn't taken pictures of him in a while. To my amazement, when I pushed the button...and the light came on, this kid stopped eating his goodies and actually smiled and posed for the camera! Okay, so not a big deal to many, but at 18mons and to have the concept of posing for pictures just blew me away! Either I've just taken waaaay too many pictures of this poor kid...or he's just really intuitive when it comes to the big black thing that Mommy aims at him! Well I'm off for now, but not before I give you proof in the pudding! Take care all! :)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Hey all! Just cking in. I know I say it all the time, but dang time sure gets away from me! Not much is going on. The weekend has been pretty tranquil...thank goodness. I don't know if I could've handled it any other way. I haven't been scrappy shopping in a while...and HL looks as if they have some interesting stuff on sale. So I might venture out there when I take KJ to the docs office.
I let KJ eat a popcicle the other evening in his high chair. So, I decide to go and get my camera since I hadn't taken pictures of him in a while. To my amazement, when I pushed the button...and the light came on, this kid stopped eating his goodies and actually smiled and posed for the camera! Okay, so not a big deal to many, but at 18mons and to have the concept of posing for pictures just blew me away! Either I've just taken waaaay too many pictures of this poor kid...or he's just really intuitive when it comes to the big black thing that Mommy aims at him! Well I'm off for now, but not before I give you proof in the pudding! Take care all! :)



I let KJ eat a popcicle the other evening in his high chair. So, I decide to go and get my camera since I hadn't taken pictures of him in a while. To my amazement, when I pushed the button...and the light came on, this kid stopped eating his goodies and actually smiled and posed for the camera! Okay, so not a big deal to many, but at 18mons and to have the concept of posing for pictures just blew me away! Either I've just taken waaaay too many pictures of this poor kid...or he's just really intuitive when it comes to the big black thing that Mommy aims at him! Well I'm off for now, but not before I give you proof in the pudding! Take care all! :)
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
6 comments
Such cute pictures!! And yes, we are headed back to the states... Alaska! Its going to be a cold three years :D
Suzanne! Hi there! It was so good to hear from you. I've been missing CX too, but have the hardest time finding time to hang out there or scrapbook at all these days! Hopefully it won't be like that for long. :) But oh my, look at your little 'poser' in these pictures! He's so cute. He's going to be breaking hearts one day, that's for sure! :) Well, again, it was great to hear from you and to catch up on your blog. Hope all is well! Have a great day!
Oh these pics should give you a reason to scrap! I hope you are thinking about coming on the 26th. HL had some yummy goodies...just email me and I can fillyou in. LOL
Can I keep him PLEASE! He's so adorable. Let's go with intuitive! Just like my lil' turd that is now a poser....silly boys.
Oh my goodness...Suzanne, he is ADORABLE. I could just pinch those little cheeks!
My gosh can he be any cuter?! Snap all the pix that you can now,Suzanne- because one day he will say "that's it Mom no more- you take too many pictures".You should hear me have to wheedle and plead with my 16 year old to take a pic-it's pathetic!
Post a Comment