Gosh, I have really neglected this blog! Not intentionally. I've not had the energy to update. Not much has been going on lately. The holiday was nice. We had a bbq with my hubby's family...nothing big. Hubby was grateful to have a 3day weekend...which of course he says went by waaay too fast.
Kj made 18months (agggh!) already. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like he was just born...then some days it feels like he's a little old man and been here forever! It's already almost mid July...in about 6 more months he'll be 2yrs old! I can't believe it.
Well, I won't bore with the mundane. I just wanted to ck in briefly. Life is truly laid back right now...with an "interesting" twist I would say. So, I'll try to update a little bit better this month. Take care all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
8 comments
Glad to see you are doing okay, Suzanne. I'd check in every now and then on the blogs since CX hasn't been working to see how my buddies are doing.
Welcome back! :)
I need some more cool Suzanne photos to play with since I downloaded some new filters. (hint hint nudge nudge.) :)
So happy to "see" you again! I've been wondering how you were doing!
Glad all is well.
Glad to see you! I've been bad about checking in, too, so glad I'm not alone! ;)
I'm glad to see a new post Suzanne! I did get your message and I'm working on my reply... sorry I'm being so sluggish!
Glad all is well with you :)
There you are!!! Glad to see you and that sweet boy are doing okay!! Miss you girl.
I can't believe KJ is 18 months already! Amazing how quickly time flies!
Hey girl... you've been tagged so get a new post going! :)
Luv ya, mama! ;)
Post a Comment