It's Friday, woo it's Friday!!!


My husband always jokes with me because I'm overly excited that it's Friday. He always says sarcastically that I should be least worried about the weekend because I don't work. Oh contrary my friend! I work all day, everyday. No breaks, no weekends, no holidays. I look forward to the weekend...for the LITTLE reprieve I get from the everyday grind of child, house, bills, hubby, family care. So, yes, I think looking forward to the weekend is warranted. When he's off work, he's off...he comes home, relaxes and essentially does what he wants. Off, no such animal for me! Gotta love men!

Here's a quick card I forced myself to make for a rak that was well overdo. Well, I'm off folks! Take care all! :)










I've been tagged by my dear buddy Andrea, so here goes!


1. Ten Years Ago... Ten years ago I was living in Norfolk/Va. Beach, Va...going to Norfolk State University studying Early Childhood Education. I was new to the area and very much so a newlywed.

2. 5 things on today (tomorrow's ) to do list...Relax, possibly scrap or make a card, Relax, Go to Pensacola to the Navy Exchange, Relax

3. Snacks I enjoy... doritos, diet pepsi, m&m's

4. Places I've lived... Detroit, MI; Natalbany, LA; San Diego, CA; Oceanside, CA; Norfolk, VA; Va Beach, VA; Mobile, AL






3 comments

Scrappinwendi said...

Missed ya yesterday girl! you must come on the 23rd of Aug. I didnt know you went over to P'cola to the exchange. Someday I will have to hitch a ride and come along to do some shopping!

Andrea Amu said...

Hey lady! Nice to see a brief update! Love the card... as always. And such a crazy-cute photo of KJ! I hope you are well :)

Mer said...

Oh my...your little guy is so stinking cute!

Love that card too...great job!