Another week....unbeknownst....out from under my nose!

Well, I knew about it...it just came and went so fast! Not much has been going on lately. Just the same old same. For the past couple of days, we've been experiencing less humid weather and a little bit cooler temps. I know its prolly a fluke for this area, but I'll take it while I can. Kj has been enjoying more outside time. I'm a stickler about not letting him go out if it's too humid or too hot. My hubby on the other hand thinks it "conditions" him. Yeah, I say conditions him right into a heat stroke. Besides..he gets hot like me...while hubby is buried under the covers...me and Kj are sleeping on top or just under the sheet.


Well, I had a break from the poking and probing of the doctors this week, but I go back Monday for a high risk appointment. Maybe we'll know something by then...I don't know??? If the wind is blowing right, with my foot up at the right angle, my head positioned correctly...just maybe we'll know what the lil booger is! Hopefully it won't take all of that. Oh, Stacy, if they have the 3d machines....I've yet to see them....it would be cool though since i've never had that done. Monday is also my 12yr wedding anniversary...someone asked what we were doing...I told them probably staring at one another with daggers in our eyes. LOL. We are boring, with nothing planned but to watch the season premiere of CSI Miami. I'm not much of a tv buff...but House and CSI Miami are a must!

Other than the mundane, everything is everything. Just trying to cope with the everyday swing of things with rapidly increasing back pain, forever changing mood swings, a one year old....and need I say....a husband. That's enough to warrant a trip to the drugstore for some Rogaine, seriously!

Before I go, I was tagged by Meridith to list six quirky things about myself..so here goes:

I hate touching powder, flour, and God forbid corn starch (yuk!) anything that has that consistency drives me crazy to touch

I seriously have a thing with feet. I don't like hubby's feet to touch mines..esp if i need a pedicure...gross, gross! I absolutely don't like for mines to be touched in any manner. Hubby knows that if he tickles my feet...he has complete submission from me because it's TORTURE!

I sadly notice how many sips of a drink i take before i say...okay that's enough...four by the way! My sister thinks it's an ocd thing...but of course, i disagree

I love home improvement shows on HGTV and DIY...but 98 percent of my house is still builders white...lol

I have a weird taste palette...for example...i like to eat red beans and rice with mayonnaise...on a good day i'll add cheese, pickles and hot sauce. I know..freaking crazy, but taste oh so good. Nope not a preggo thing. That would be pizza and syrup!

I sleep with a fan on every night of the year! With the exception of like 40-20 degree weather. If the fan isn't on...i have to have something on that makes a noise...be it the tv...whatever. Usually when the fan isn't on...i put the humidifier on in the winter when the heater is running...i cannot sleep with the heat going...horrible stuffiness.

7 comments

Kristy said...

You're too cute Suzanne! I love your quirks.

I hope that lil' peanut cooperates for you on Monday. That would be an excellent anniversary present.

We had a 3D with Aaron. It was AMAZING!

Hang in there my friend. Love you!

Stampin' Meg said...

LOL now I know NOT to send you scented foot powder for a RAK!!!

some kind of wonderful said...

you are so silly girl!

Andrea Amu said...

Ms. Quirky! The cornstarch-powder thing makes me laugh!

Happy Anniversary! I guess the girly news made it all the more special! Congrats!

Mer said...

Yay...someone else has feet issues! :D I don't feel quite so weird now.

I'm excited to hear more about your little peanut!

Lainey said...

I have my fan on every night too! Love it! I also really dislike anyone going near my feet!

Karen Pinsonat said...

The red beans and mayonnaise thing doesn't sound too strange to me.... I LOVE mustard on my white beans!