Getting back to "normal"

If there's such a thing! My FIL was released from the hospital earlier this week. Thank God he kicked the pneumonia...even more so that they caught it before it had progressed any further. He's doing well, getting around well....but still in a little pain, but that is expected to a certain degree. Other than that...not much else is going on. Just trying to get back to some type of normal routine.

I went to the doc's on Tuesday, and everything seems well. Between my ob and my high risk ob, I'm in every two weeks...which really is a good thing. Esp. since my high risk ob has to do an ultrasound every time to make sure the baby's growing alright. It's always fun to get ultrasound pics. I feel like my morning sickness blues are trying to creep back in. Sooo not fun. I didn't deal with all of this with KJ. ugggh. Well on the bright side of that...this one hasn't given me hypertension or diabetes...yet! 120 something days to go. Yikes!

Well, I'm off folks! Hope everyone has a good weekend! Take care :) Here's a card I did a couple of weeks ago using a sketch from Renee.


5 comments

Mer said...

I didn't know your pregnancy was high risk. I can totally understand you getting the blues. Been there, done that. ;)

Glad things are getting back to normal...wish you could come to the crop...I'd love to meet you. :) Maybe next time....

Can't wait to meet your little peanut!

Amy said...

cute card!

Andrea Amu said...

So glad that FIL is doing well and out of the hospital... sure must be a relief!

Also good to know that everything is progressing well with the lil' princess bean! Keep up the good work, mama ;)

Kristy said...

Oh sister...I'm so sorry the morning sickness blues are creeping back in. Crazy prego hormones. **sigh**

I LOVE that card. You do such beautiful work.

I'm glad your FIL is doing better.

Hang in there m'friend.

Fink said...

Cute card! Hope the pregnancy gets better! Hugs