Not much is going on here. My FIL is doing much better. I'm doing okay...just sick off and on, but I guess it's expected right about now...hormones. If I ever wanted another one, this child is taking all of that gumption and more out of me! I also have NO idea where to begin with this child! Every time I go to the store to look at girl items...I get overwhelmed with the amount of "stuff" little girls have. With KJ, it was cut and dry. The selection was limited...easy. With girl's clothing and/or items...you have a choice from one end of the rainbow to the next. Maybe in the future, this'll be fun..I know it is to an extent for me (shopping for me that is), but now it's like, "where do I begin!" I also constantly think about how in the world am I going to do it with a toddler and an infant. Everyone says you just do it..which I know, bottomline, that's what it all boils down to, but there's still that little fear in the back of my head that's saying, "you're gonna screw up woman!" Hormones...I know people, hormones. Hormones or not, still valid concerns in my book. We won't even begin with hubby! That's a whole 'nother entry!
In other news, I just had to post this because this woman makes my heart smile. It's the Megster! She's so adorably sweet. She sent me this beautiful card for my upcoming Bday. The pictures really don't do her cards justice. She does amazing work! Thanks for always sending a ray of sunshine in the mail Meg!I completed a couple of cards myself that I posted over on CX. Trying to keep my foot in my scrappy space for some kind of sanity! Now if it were just clean...hmmm! Take care all!
Follow on Instagram
7 comments
Oh Suzanne...you're going to be a great mommy of two!!!! Girls do have more choices. I wish I could come and go shopping with ya. I love shopping for my little gal!
HUGS....so glad you and the baby are both doing well :)
CKMommy
Such a cute card Meg sent you! I didn't know your Birthday was around the corner! Happy EARLY B-Day to ya!
You will do just fine with both your kiddies... I'm sure of it ;)
Meg is a sweetie! Glad you are feeling better! With 4 boys I have never shopped for a girl...I would want to go with lots of frills and ruffles...bows, too but then again it might be pretty but I doubt it would feel very comfy.
girl shopping is so fun ;)
Meg is amazing...I don't know how she keeps up on all of the birthdays!
Glad you are feeling better...I can't wait to meet your new little one! Shopping for girls is SO much fun...for some reason boys clothes all look alike to me. Mervyns has always had good deals...I'm so sad they're closing. :(
Girl shoping is Dangerous territory! Meg is the best at sending cards! Have a great week!!
What a cute card! Well I will be looking forward to the entry about the dh! LOL
Post a Comment