Pagemaps Sketch Challenge


Here's a little something I did for another sketch challenge over on the pagemaps blog. This is a first for me in "me" layouts, but as my dear friend Kristy pointed out, I need to indulge in these more for my kiddos. I agree. I would love for nothing more than to leave some kind of remembrance of myself for them. No matter how uncomfy I am about it!!! I'm sure Kensie would be thrilled to know that I was good and preggers with her buns when this photo was taken. :) Take care all :)

4 comments

some kind of wonderful said...

oh my stars woman!! i LOVE this!!! you knocked this outta the park!!!
seriously you can do no wrong with these!! GORGEOUS!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

It has finally happend. I am speechless! This is AMAZING! I can not quit starting at this and finding little things I had not seen before! SO great!

Andrea Amu said...

I would have never pegged you as shy, Suzanne! Really? I'm shocked!

I just love that you did a page of you and it's gorgeous! Love the resin frame used in the title too :)

Jennifer Richardson said...

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! YOU ROCK MY FRIEND! I now officially have to cut you and the frog off, the two of you are far to talented for me lol. Well heck, your good entertainment I will keep you and hope you rub off on me :)
CONGRATS BABYGIRL! Thats AWESOME!!!! I knew you would win! Keep your arse scrappin <3