Needless to say he was completely tattooed in blue marker on his face and hands. This page is soooooo going into my scrapbook with a nice explanation for KJ. I'm just so done with that little boy right now...
You know, I usually don't update this often...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
But I had to show what my lovely son did to a layout that "was" in progress. I started this page a couple of weeks ago...put it down to work on something else. So, i pulled it off the shelf to work on it...go into my scrappy room and found this :O

Needless to say he was completely tattooed in blue marker on his face and hands. This page is soooooo going into my scrapbook with a nice explanation for KJ. I'm just so done with that little boy right now...
Needless to say he was completely tattooed in blue marker on his face and hands. This page is soooooo going into my scrapbook with a nice explanation for KJ. I'm just so done with that little boy right now...
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
4 comments
Oh my goodness! You have a little artist on your hands lol. I love it! I think it was a beautiful layout to start with but now its PERFECTION! Have fun with that journaling girl!!! Hugs~
omg!!! this is seriously hilarious and awful at teh same time!!! what a little budding artist maybe??? bwhaaa! hugs girl!
Awe..... but it's quite cool! And surely you need at least one of these in his albums!
That will teach you to keep writing utincils w/in reach :D
It really doesn't look too bad! Very artsy! That's really too funny, girl!
Post a Comment