Sometimes, you just feel the need to get your hands dirty...well I felt the need to do so..with nothing in mind specifically. So, I grabbed a shipping tag and started to play!
I simply heat embossed the background stamped image, watered down some acrylic paint and painted over the background....did some shading with a big brush Faber-Castell pen, free-form cut the hearts, made the flower, doodling, and grabbed a piece of used wax paper from my table, balled it up and attached it to the bottom with a little piece of trim to finish! There ya have it...a quick fix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Follow on Instagram
3 comments
And your spur of the moment creative work is ah-mazing! I love how artsy your stuff is... you do such a fab job of working out of the ordinary stuff into your work...like balled up wax paper! My oh my!
Wow wish I could just throw something together and it look like a piece of art, wow Woman you rock....
Brilliant tag. Adore this brave colour combo! Just wander how come I am still not your reader :)
Post a Comment