Be still my heart

I have a new post up on the Scrapping Frenzy blog...check it out! One of this month's challenges was to incorporate the color yellow into our project.  Here's my take!

Be Still My Heart
stencilng
I used Echo Park's Victoria Gardens papers on this...I didnt wanna overwhelm the pictures (because, in my biased opinion, she looks so sweet here...hence the title ;))or take away from the yellow, therefore, I went really simple. I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil and modeling paste to give a tad bit of dimension behind the pictures.  I also randomly applied white acrylic paint to the patterened paper just to tone it down a bit.  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment

Andrea Amu said...

So love how you used the stencil with the modeling paste! I MUST remember to lift this technique... I do have plenty on hand that's NEVER been opened (gasp)!

Just stunning, lady! ;)