Just a quick post

Just a quick post to share my latest pages.  I've been slack about sharing because the Scrapping Frenzy convention is in a few days ...and everything's up in a frenzy...no, okay, I tried a little too hard with that one!  At any rate, here are my latest pages!  TFL






5 comments

Becki Adams said...

Girl, I am in LOVE with everything you create!!
I'm having a terrible time finding time for anything creative, I guess that's what 3 kiddos does to ya...you know how it goes ;)

Karen Pinsonat said...

Wow girl, these are FABULOUS!!! You rock ;-)

Andrea Amu said...

Girl!! You are just too dang clever! I can never get enough of your fabulous work... this is all so yummy! Love that back to school page, esp!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Cool stuff Nutter, love the Halloween, what cute little treat bags... You Rock girl...

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Hi Sus,
Hope you are doing well.
Love your page, and Halloween stuff!