Just a quick post

Hey y'all! Just posting a couple of recent layouts!  The first one is from a sketch that bugged me insanely!  The second was just incorporating pink into the layout. I also did a tag of myself on a whim. 




 
This is the sketch that we were challenged with for Scrapping Frenzy.  This thing gave me fits for some reason!


We were challenged to use pink on a layout

This tag I made on a whim that ended up being for a challenge.  The flowers I made using a Spellbinders die that i got on clearance from Hobby Lobby!  I love the versatility and am thinking I need to go back and get the other flower die as well.  

Thanks for looking!  Take care ;)

5 comments

Sherry C said...

Fab layouts!

Andrea Amu said...

Wow! That sketch would boggle my brain too! You knocked it out though... fabulously! Love all of these... and that tag... gorgy!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

gorgeous Nutter!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

awesome, awesome stuff, WOW, love the spellbinder flowers, never have gotten any of those, made some amazing flowers... Love seeing you work girll..

Maria said...

I love this tag!!