Just a quick post...

As usual!  Gosh, it's been so busy nowadays...but it is that time of year!  Just gonna share a quick a layout I did for Scrapping Frenzy.  We were challenged to use blue and silver.  This is my baby Kenleigh...I love this picture of her and her pouty lip looking so deep in thought.  I dont know if I will be back before Christmas (probably not :D ) so Happy Holidays to all!  May God put many more blessings in your lives! 




Take care y'all and be safe!  HUGS!

6 comments

JustAnotherGirl said...

I really have fallen in love with ur scrapbooks! real beautiful work! hats off! :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

She is just beautiful! And gorgeous age!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

WOO Nutter that is awesome and she is so darn cute... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family...
Hugs

Andrea Amu said...

Get outta town! This is just drop dead gorgeous... you are my scrappy hero, Suzanne! All the details are just amazing.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Maria said...

SUCH a gorgeous layout!! God has definitely blessed YOU big time in the new year!! He's gonna bring you more blessings in 2012, I can say that! ;)

kissinia said...

yet another piece of art!