EEEK!

Yep, that's about ALL I could say when I got an email congratulating me for being selected as one of the eight finalists for the Donna Salazar DT call.  EEEK!  Okay, the surrealism hasn't quite worn off yet!  I am absolutely honored to be amongst such an amazingly talented group of designers....I perused their blogs and was just in awe of their work.  To say in the least, I am humbled but quite excited at the same time to have the opportunity to work along side them.  Everyone selected will either be a Guest Design team member or a Design Team member for the year.  Either way, I'm stoked!   If you wanna check out the other finalists, check them out on the Donna Salazar blog!  Get ready to have your socks wowed...just saying!  Take care y'all, until next time!

1 comment

Maria said...

Congrats, lady!!! I couldn't tell you how happy I was when I saw your name on the list!! You do GORGEOUS work and I know you're going to make some incredibly beautiful stuff this year!! Looking forward to your creations!!