Just wanted to get inky

I just had the urge to do some free play last night and this was the result.  I'm such a messy scrapper that when I print photos, I print them twice in case I mess the first one up.  So, I have duplicates of these little photos of Kenleigh and I've been trying to use them...you know in case you were wondering, "why in the hell does she keep scrapping the same picture!"  At any rate...this tag was super fun, inky and painty to make. 
Well, that's it for now!  My inky madness has been released!  :D  Until next time, take care y'all!

3 comments

joybear said...

So cool, love it!

Anonymous said...

This is super beautiful, Suzanne. :) I love messiness, myself, and think it is a gorgeous thing. Getting inky is very freeing and artistic feeling, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Just looking at your project makes me happy. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you......you are an amazingly sweet, uplifting person. <3 Blessings to you, and thanks so much for visiting my blog. <3

Maria said...

This is gorgeous, I love your style!!