To make some kind of human attempt to use some of the papers and supplies in my stash. Laughable right? I know many of you are right where I am! I have quite a few old kits from a couple of kit clubs I used to belong to...you know, before I had an onslaught of children! I do love my babies dearly and wouldn't change that onslaught one bit! Here's a quick layout I did by just randomly pulling out papers that caught my fancy. I've always loved this picture of my nemesis, my heart, my pain KENSIE (mommy loves you girl!)...she looks so deep in thought just chilling on the swing set.
The wood grain paper is from Imaginisce and the printed paper is Jillibean Soup. The chipboard letters are from a VERY old Polar Bear Express (I believe that was the name ;)) set. The border sticker is from Webster's Pages.
I've used a few different prints of Washi tape..cut a butterfly from canvas paper and gave it some ink and paint. Bam!, old supplies used ;)! Have a good weekend y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Follow on Instagram
3 comments
This is gorgeous! I love the butterfly behind everything....what a fab idea!! :)
I'm giggling here... sorry but you ARE a mom, aren't you! It's not Polar Bear Express, but rather Polar Bear Press I believe, lol!
But dang... you nailed designing with some oldies but goodies for sure! Your style amazes me all.the.time! Fabulous canvas butterfly ... FAB-U-LOUS!
Pretty, pretty!
Post a Comment