Hey y'all! Just posting a quick layout I did of my sweet little 3yr old (I lie something fierce!) genuinely laughing and being silly with her Aunt. Because she's such a stubborn little booger, it's really hard to get a good photo of her. So when I saw her having fun, I grabbed my camera and prayed! The picture's not even in focus, but I do love it!
I used MME Miss Caroline's collection for printed papers and a few mists for the background. I also misted the foam stickers as well. Here are a few closeups.
I layered in several pieces of printed papers including, stenciled canvas paper, punchinella, fabric and dictionary text.
Love that smile!
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Follow on Instagram
2 comments
Wow... this is gorgeous and she is such a cutie!
Your work makes me smile! This photo is so darling,and all of your layers make me drool! <3
Post a Comment