In a Blink

Hey y'all!  Just sharing a layout I completed for my LSS (Scrapping Frenzy).  I used GCD Studios Artistic papers, Teresa Collins papers (gawgeous papers!) from her Fabrications line, and my favorite-Crafter's Workshop stencils to create this layout. I took this picture on Easter Sunday....I seriously looked in her face and thought wow...she does not look like a baby anymore.  She's growing fast :(....It's kinda bittersweet since she's our last one, but it's one of those things that will and has to happen whether I like it or not! ;)
                                                                          In a Blink
 Here I've used a Crafter's Workshop stencil (Botanical Garden I THINK :D) with various color mists, on Artistic Paper, and fussy cut out some of the images to help frame the photo.  Behind that is a swipe of Glimmer Glam using a fan brush just for some interest (the "swirly" piece is a Thickers shape I had in my stash). 
 At the top, I layered in pieces of patterned paper and washi tape.  My sewing machine was being super tempermental....my excuse and I'm sticking with it!
At the bottom, I did the same as the top by layering in Teresa Collins printed papers and attempted to sew but just gave up. lol.  The stickers are American Craft that I had in my stash as well.

A really simple layout!  Take care y'all!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Holy Moses! This whole thing is so stunning! Your creativity and beautiful personal style really shine through........love, love, love it!