Momenta/Clearsnap Blog Hop

"Welcome to the Momenta - Clearsnap Blog Hop!!! We're sharing some great projects using Momenta and Clearsnap products together to make paper crafty happiness! Grab a nice tall glass of lemonade and soak in the inspiration.   
 
Clearsnap Blog: http://clearsnap.blogspot.com/
Pinky Hobbs: http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/
Diana Gonzalez: http://www.arteypoemas.com/
Sarabeth Burke: http://www.chroniclesofsarita.blogspot.com/
Tami Sanders: http://www.tamisanders.com/
Kristine Berc: http://stashofprettypaper.blogspot.com/
Megan Aaron: http://thoughtsoftraveling.blogspot.com/
Nicole Wise: http://fourwiseguys.blogspot.com/
Denise Hahn: http://inmyblueroom.blogspot.com/
Christa Uttley: http://dowhatyoulove-maxadriane.blogspot.com/
Suzanne Austin: http://whatsinalousyananut.blogspot.com/
Kazan Clark: http://nunutoolies.blogspot.com/
Momenta: http://mymomentablog.blogspot.com/


Plus, what's a hop without goodies??? Leave a comment on each blog in the Hop to be entered to win a prize pack of Clearsnap and Momenta goodies valued at $75!! Use the rafflecopter widget on the Clearsnap Blog for extra entries by liking our Facebook Page etc. 
Happy Hopping! 
I will be sharing with you today a mixed-media canvas that I've created using LOTS of Clearsnap inky goodness (all new release dye inks and reinkers) and Momenta's adorable printed papers and Creative Canvas.  

These are the newly released inks....yummy colors.  Where I didn't use the pads for stamping, I used the reinkers for shading/painting...mostly with my fingers ;).
Here's the canvas!  The house and other paper elements come from the adorable printed papers we were given...so it wasn't hard to make this "sweet."  I love how the polka dot background of the Momenta Canvas still peeks through...adding even more texture!
I used artist's modeling paste with the Momenta flower stencil to create the flowers.  Once the paste dried, using a paintbrush, I "painted" the flowers with Clearsnap's Premium Dye Ink reinker in Very Berry.
The "trees" were created by shading with Clearsnap's Premium Dye Ink reinker in Pinetree.
I also used reinkers to shade around and on the house, the fence, sky etc.  There are several stamps I've used to add texture to the background...all using Clearsnap's Premuim Dye Ink pads!
Hope you've enjoyed this project!  Now get to hopping on to the next blog!  Thanks for stopping by! 
Suzanne
Clearsnap supplies used: 
Clearsnap's Premuim Dye Inks and reinkers: 
Gooseberry, Pinetree, Midnight, Coral, Squash, Very Berry
 
 

 

33 comments

Christa said...

Gorgeous inspiring canvas. I love the inky goodness!

silvia said...

Great canvas!! LOVE the colors!!!

some kind of wonderful said...

truly gorgeous canvas!

Paula said...

Great canvas. I love the flowers you made using the modeling paste.

Susan said...

Love....simply LOVE it!

Unknown said...

WOW Suzanne, this is beautiful! I LOVE it!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

this is just beautiful!!!!! :)

sarabeth

Betty said...

looks great!

heidiscoll said...

Great job! Love the canvas!!

Unknown said...

This looks like such a fun project - so much inspiration on this hop!

Amy Martin said...

I am so inspired. I love this so much. Painting is one of the things I just adore. This tops my list of things to try.

MsMad said...

love the canvas,very colorful
Barbara Bird
MdStrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

SherriB said...

Beautiful canvas!! Great use of color.

Caryn S said...

What a great little canvas! Love the colors and all the shapes.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! This is just gorgeous! Beautiful, beautiful work!

sharon g said...

WOOOOOOOE, you are so artsy. I love your creation. I'm going to look again....bye

Jess said...

beautiful canvas!

Pocono Pam said...

Adore this project! Love the colors and layering! The inks are so vibrant! I would love to visit and make this my "happy place" when I am having a bad day! TFS!

Ann said...

What a fabulous arty canvas - adore it!
- Ann Jobes
www.lovestnpaper.com

christi said...

what an adorable canvas. love the mixed media.

Suepup said...

This is my favorite! Love every inch!

MimiHP said...

The momenta canvas and the fence stencil are great! you did a great job! The colors are perfect! Thanks For sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great canvas! Love the bright colors and all the textures/papers. Really nice!

JPScraps said...

Awesome canvas. Sometimes I use my fingers too ;)

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

So pretty. I can't believe you just used your fingers.

Maureen Hayes said...

This canvas is AWESOME! I love art journaling, so the techniques you used really appealed to me. These ink colors are so pretty and I love how you applied them!

Beatrice Lawson said...

What a gorgeous decor piece. I love how you used the modelling paste - never tried it but your project inspired me!

The Gov. said...

I'll say STUNNING WORK! Love this canvas in all it's inky goodness!

melanie said...

Stunning canvas >melanie

Katina said...

Fabulous collage, the way you used the colors really makes it pop!

Kelly Sas said...

Absolutely LOVE your canvas house picture! I am not real good at inking on canvas, but you really inspire me to give it a try again.

Megan Aaron said...

beautiful work!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous creation!