All About Me

Hey, Hey....today's my birthday, (see told ya I get distracted..my bday was a few days ago :D) so I thought what better day than today to share a layout I completed for my LSS annual convention that's all about me.  Yea, a stretch for me because I hate taking pics and hate even more focused attention on me.  BUT alas, here's the layout:



 Lots of haphazardness going on here ;)!  Paint, inks, very bad sewing, layering, etc. 

BUT it encompasses "me."  I'm pretty much the same way ...haphazard :D.  Well I will say laid back....that sounds a little less reckless lol.  

Thinking about all the east coasters that had to endure Sandy.  I'm a seasoned vet at hurricanes living on the Gulf Coast and all....and it's no easy feat to go through one ESP when it's not a norm for ya.  Stay safe and have a great week y'all. 

3 comments

aleksandramistake said...

nice :)

Jean Bullock said...

A late Happy Birthday to you!

Sandy Ang said...

a wonderful page. love that you scrap about yourself