Diva Down!

Just popping in to share a couple of layouts that I've completed recently.  Life is crazy busy with the three kiddos and just in general.   At any rate....I have been able to create a little (barely!).

This is my diva girl Kensie having an apparent meltdown about only God knows what.  The journaling basically tells how she was having a crying fit, and when she realized she didn't have an audience....she stopped crying and walked away.  This child of mine has a definite flare for the dramatics!




I created this layout for Clearsnap using the ever so fun and vibrant Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Ink Sprays.


Lastly, I created this simple card using a Clearsnap Molding Mat as a stamp.  The image was embossed with Clearsnap clear embossing powder to achieve the tone on tone look for the background.  BTW, they are giving some of these cool mats away this month HERE.  Check it out!   Take care y'all...hope to pop on here sooner than later ;)

4 comments

Andrea Amu said...

Ah-mazin'!
I sure love the vibrancy of those inks on your second page! Wow... really pack a punch don't they?
And, umm, yea... dd gets the flair for dramatics honestly I'm sure, Mama! ;)
These are sooo awesome. When you find the time to create you don't mess around!

lisaplus6 said...

I LOVE the top layout! I love the contrast of the black background! Your blog is lovely....

Anonymous said...

Aren't diva girls fun? ;) I have three. These layouts are so fantastic, with the gorgeous pops of color! I love the neutral colored card, too...the design is fab! Love seeing your inspiring work...so sorry it's been so long! <3

Sherry C said...

Beautiful layouts! I'm looking for that fab layout you did with just stamps - stunning!!!