Clearsnap and Stephanie Barnard Blog Hop!!





"Welcome to The Clearsnap & The Stamps of Life Blog Hop! All day today we're stamping and inking, creating and sharing. Be sure to visit everyone on the hop and leave a comment to be entered to win a fabulous prize of Stephanie Barnard's line of ColorBox Inkpads, Stephanie Barnard Sprays!, and Stephanie's new SCREENS!"


Today I will be sharing a layout that I've created using ColorBox Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Ink Sprays and "Spiro2Stamp" Stamps of Life stamp set!!


The watercolor technique for the background of this layout was super easy to create! The look yields tons of color and dimension especially when coupled with the emboss resist technique using Top Boss Embossing Ink and Powder!


Once the embossing powder cooled, I dipped a wet paintbrush into ColorBox Premium Dye Ink Sprays in "Guava, Bubblegum, and Banana" (separately) moving the inks around until I was pleased with coverage! You can let the ink dry or use a heat tool to speed up the process!

There's little embellishment needed to complete this layout!! Did I mention, no patterned paper?! :)

I hope you've enjoyed my project today. Below you will find the blog list! Remember to leave a comment for a chance to win an awesome prize pack!! Thanks for stopping by!


HOP LIST:
Clearsnap Blog: http://blog.clearsnap.com




Suzanne Austin http://whatsinalousyananut.blogspot.com <------here here--="">












Tiffany Johnson http://iheartartblog.com/


24 comments

Svetlana said...

What a fun layout!!! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love that background. Beautiful layout. TFS

Unknown said...

luv the colors!!

Basement Stamper said...

I'm in love with your layout-I love the colors splattered all over and the selfies crack me up.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love the vibrant colors you used in this layout.

Steph Ackerman said...

fun layout, love the colors.

Shaughn Woodruff said...

Wow! Love the look of the spiral stamp and ink, like a water color look! Super great layout, thanks so much for sharing.!

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Love this layout -- I want to learn how you are getting that watercolor look...please share!!

Unknown said...

that watercolor was sweet. Loved the colors

Unknown said...

I love the water color technique you used. Great colors!

SHartl said...

Your style is so beautiful and artistic! I love that embossed resist doily!

Lorie said...

Absolutely stunning!

Memories by Manda said...

I've never thought about using a brush right in my spray bottle to watercolour before. This looks neat. I love the embossed doily under the ink. lovely layout.

Anonymous said...

very striking page. the colors are bright, the embellishments are great. thanks for sharing.

Miriam Prantner said...

That background is totally stunning and gorgeous!

Annan said...

Absolutely beautiful layout!

Andrea Amu said...

Pure artistic genius!
Love the stamp resisting of the doilies over that fabulous watercolor design! Just beautiful, Suz!

Unknown said...

This layout is amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow the background technique is so cool! And easy! Beautiful LO

MaryL said...

I can't wait to try this water color technique! The cards are very pretty.

Unknown said...

that's such a great layout - colours are fab and your pics are great - shows a real sense of fun

Unknown said...

Love this layout!

Candy said...

Love the watercolor look! Have to try the new sprays.

Anonymous said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want... http://www.9appsapk.com