Hey y'all! Just a quick post to share a few more of the projects that I completed for Stampendous. Of course, these boast my "favoritest" inks ever from Clearsnap! Ok, enough babbling...onward we go!
Again, the running theme: Simple :D. There are no patterned papers here-it's comprised completely of stamping. It was fun to mix different colors of inks and patterns all while trying to keep the layout cohesive.
The stamps are from several different stamp sets/background stamps from Stampendous Stamps. I used various types of inks from Clearsnap (ColorBox Archival Dye inks, Surfacez Ink, and ColorBox Pigment Inks). I honestly didn't have a technical reason for using that many different types of ink on one page (it was more a color thing), but it does show how well they work together; you would never suspect that these inks are true workhorses-they're just showing their sensitive side here. :D
I had a ball creating this mixed-media tag. I love this stamp from Stampendous...and I was in absolute inky bliss with Clearsnap Inks! The base of the tag was created with Izink Ink in Turquoise. Seriously, love these inks and love that they just released 15 new colors that are absolutely gawgeous y'all. I diluted the ink and layered the color; I used ColorBox Archival Dye ink in Wicked Black to do all stamping. I needed the ink to stay put while using wet mediums on top and this ink gets the job done!
The flowers are die-cuts from Spellbinders (Cherry Blossom set I believe) and colored using Smooch Accent inks by Clearsnap. The head wrap on the mermaid was colored with Smooch Accent Inks as well and accented with some very cool Glitter, Embossing and Encrusted Jewel sets from Stampendous. The words are from one of Stampendous' many Stack Art Sets that I just cut out and distressed a bit with ink. I inked the edges of the tag, added some text stamping, and sealed it with Beacon Fast Dry Decoupage!
That's all for now folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Follow on Instagram
1 comment
You are so amazingly talented!
Post a Comment