It's almost the weekend baby!

I don't know why I'm glad it's the weekend, it's not like I have a job that I can get a break from! Well maybe because hubby will be home from work on the weekend, and I can "possibly," possibly being the operative word, have a little free time from the kiddo...here's hoping. It's supposed to be a nasty weekend anyways, there's some type of system in the gulf (praying it doesn't develop into a hurricane) that's supposed to bring us lots of rain. We need the rain, just hope there isn't any severe weather wrapped in there somewhere. As of late, the humidity has been pleasant...just wish it would stay that way!

My anniversary is on the 22nd. I haven't mentioned it at all to hubby, dropped any hints about gifts or anything. I'm wondering will he remember and acknowledge? Well, we'll see in a couple of days. He's usually pretty good about remembering dates, way better than I am, but I'm interested to see what happens this year. Sadly enough, this man has not a romantic bone in his body when it comes to things like this. Heck I think he'd be excited if I dressed up in a football costume and served him food all day! He's really a sweetie pie though, and I love him to death...wouldn't take the world for him. But I tell ya ladies, sometimes, just maybe sometimes, something romantic would be nice!

3 comments

Brandy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Hope he remembers your anni! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the 22nd was your day. Have a good one. 2c's

Fink said...

I don't have a romantic hubby! He used to be! I think! I would have dropped all kinds of hints about what I wanted....link the cricut expressions!!! :)