New car pics!

It's a 2008 Nissan Altima


I love the layout!
The stereo system is awesome!
Gotta love the smell of new car leather!

4 comments

Fink said...

Love the inside. I have always wanted a Maxima by Nissan! What fun to have a new car but what a yucky way to get it!

Anonymous said...

Nice car! Yummmmmy new car smell!!!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! NICE VEHICLE!!! I am so glad yall finally got one, and a real nice one at that! You have to let me know how it handles.

I would like to see more of Smokey:) You know we can not get enough of him!

I Love you always Sue. I can never be there for you as much as you have been there for me.:)

Andrea Amu said...

DH and I love the Altimas...we almost got one last time. The 2008 looks fantastic! Enjoy your new ride,girl!