And it's been a week AGAIN!!

WOW!! Fink, you're rubbing off on me girly! I haven't posted in almost a week. Nothing has been going on really. Everything has been so "typical" this week. I guess that's why the couple of times I actually attempted to post....nothing came out...lol. I'm boring. I CAN say that the bills are paid, there is food in the fridge, gas in the cars, clothes on my child's back and food in his stomach! What more can ya ask for?

I've been wanting to scrap. It's kind of hard though. Lately, for some reason, I've been going to bed when KJ goes; well basically, when I put him to sleep, I fall asleep as well. I'll wake up put him in his crib and think I'm gonna get up again, but IT DOES NOT HAPPEN! In the daytime, it's all about the 2 Kennedys! I try to scrap more between naptimes, but the other crap in life comes into play! Oh well! We do what we have to do right?!??!

Meg, thanks to you and Heidi...I've been sold on the ATG gun! I got mines in the mail yesterday! I can see where it will save me lots of money! The refills are VERY reasonably priced too! I thought it was a little cumbersome to load, but once I figured out the Greek instrctions, I was good to go! I love it so far! Thanks, you enablers!

Again, nothing much has gone on this week, and the weekend has been pretty uneventful as well. However, the weekend isn't over...yet. Since the time went back, things have slowed down tremendously...well, it seems that way anyways! Toodles!


Here are some pictures of Kj and his dad hanging out in the yard:





5 comments

Andrea Amu said...

Is he always so sweet and happy? I just want to huggle him to pieces! Such a cutie-patootie !

Fink said...

I just love the giggle smile he had in the one photo!

Mer said...

OMG...he's adorable. Absolutely gorgeous! Lucky mom you are!

CJensen said...

Oh man, he is getting so big! I just love that hair! He is so adorable!

Karen Pinsonat said...

He is so cute I could just eat him up!