Well, it's been almost a week. Since I last posted, there has been a LOT going on. I went to Jackson, MS. to visit my sister and her family. We left on Friday with the anticipation of coming back on Saturday but we ended up staying until Sunday. We had a great time. The weather was awesome, the food was good and the company was devine. What more can ya ask for?
Well I can tell ya what you can ask for....a pregnancy. I found out last week that I am pregnant. Went through the weekend just fine...happy, nervous, giddy all wrapped in one! On Monday morning I started bleeding. It was light, but as the day progressed it got heavier along with passage of some clots (sorry to gross ya out) . So, I ended up in the emergency room on Monday, did blood test, urine test, transvaginal ultrasound, pelvic and cervix (which was still closed by the way...some ray of hope there) exams....all to end the day as confused as I was when I came in there. Sooooo, the standing verdict is that all findings were kind of inconclusive due to the early stage of pregnancy that I am. The doctor told me that I'm either miscarrying, already miscarried and just at the end of it, or that I'm still pregnant just not as far along as I thought. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to have my beta hormone (pregnancy hormone) levels checked again to see if the levels have gone up or decreased. If they've decreased, it's safe to assume that some type of miscarriage has happened. If they've increased, I'm still preggers, but it doesn't explain the bleeding...which I've been doing for now 3 days. I've accepted the worst, that way if I've indeed miscarried, I'm okay with it. So, there you have it. I'll try and update tomorrow to let ya know what the levels are...if they're able to tell me right then or at least later that day.
Other than the drama for your mama, everything else has been fine. I'm trying to take it easy, but with a soon to be one year old...that's almost close to impossible! Take care and hugs to all. Fink, keep your chin up kiddo!
Oh, I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts Meg. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother. I'm sure she's in heaven smiling down on you and yours for being there for and with her until the very end. Take care of yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
3 comments
Ahhhh Suzanne! Hun, I'm sooo very sorry that you are having to go through this! I will definitely be thinking positive thoughts for you, but I know it's good that you prepare yourself, as you are doing. ((BIG HUGS))!
So glad that you had an enjoyable weekend though! ;)
Sorry you're having such complications. Been there, done that. Hope everything goes OK for you!
So sorry Suzanne! I sure hope all is well.
Post a Comment