


I had my precious, precious little boy Kennedy Jr. He's such the awesome little kid. I just wanted to post a really quick picture of his cake before it got demolished. I'm sooo not the baking diva...so I let someone else do all the work!
a glimpse into my creative chaos
My name is Suzanne Austin-a SAHM to three amazing kiddos-wife to my hubby for 23yrs-living and loving on the Gulf Coast in Alabama! My first love is scrapbooking, but I equally enjoy delving into mixed-media and learning new techniques! Email: alwaysscrappy@yahoo.com
7 comments
Happy Birthday little Kennedy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,,AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!Congratulations Sue and Kenny--give us and the world another cause you do it sooo well! We love yall always,and Sue, that cake is the bomb!! Love always, Tanya, Mark, Knubian, Ameerah, Sakeen, Khaatim.
Welll Happy 1st Birthday, big boy KJ! Very sweet cake for such a sweet lil' guy!
I also just wanted to THANK YOU for all your sincere comments, always! You are such an awesome person and I'm so glad I've had the chance to get to be friends with you, Suzanne!
Happy birthday Lil' guy. That cake looks like too much fun- vroom VROOM!
Awh!! What a cute cake! Happy birthday! I know that you are truly blessed by him!
Happy Birthday!! Many many birthday blessings to you!!
Love the cake.....how cute! Your photos are Perfect for scrappin!!
Post a Comment