Just a quickie!



This is just a quick card that I made to send to someone. Undoubtedbly it will be a late arrival for Christmas but still wanted to send it. I had sooo much fun using my older product. For the snowman I used the Coluzzle snowman template. After I cut the little guy out, I embossed him with the Cuttlebug circles embossing folder(probably not really visible in the photo). I then used my glue stamp pad to apply the glitter to the hat and body. I had a blast making it...even moreso being able to use things like glitter again. So don't be surprised if you see glitter everywhere in my projects now! Thanks for peeking!

5 comments

CJensen said...

Adorable Suzanne!!

Andrea Amu said...

Ok, I have been a neglectful blog reader lately, but I tried to get on CX and the darn site is down AGAIN this weekend, so I thought I'd look around and see what my favorite peeps are up to! This card is the bomb-diggity of snowman/glitter cards! Friggin' adorable, Suz! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love it Suzanne!!]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Stampin' Meg said...

toooooooooooooo stinkin' cute! I am so glad that you are posting more of your carftie stuff again.

Andrea Amu said...

Yay!!!!!I was sooooo dang happy today to be the receiver of this awesome, awesome sa-WEET card! You made my crappy day that I was having so much better! Thanks sweetie!