Well, Christmas is over. It was a very nice day. We spent most of the day with just the three of us enjoying and relaxing the quiet of the day. KJ woke up to a tree full of goodies, but he refused to touch them until I actually sat him down close by the toys to play with them. When I put the tree up....he was in the room with me almost the entire time. Of course being the curious little guy that he is...he wanted to touch EVERYTHING. So, the entire time I put the tree up...I said about a million no's, gave the evil eye and pointed my finger until it hurt. So, he got the picture....and I must say he did not and has not touch the tree the entire time it's been up! He crawls right by it like it's not even there. If I'm in the room with him playing with toys, we'll sit there and just look at the lights. Anyway, the whole point is that when I told him to get the toys....he looked at me like, "woman are you crazy," jumped on his little walker and took off the other way! My husband's family came over later on that evening and continued to spoil him. So, all in all, a pretty good day.
I've pretty much had my neice and nephews here everyday since school has been out. Whew! We'll leave it at that!
KJ is officially off of baby formula milk! YAY! My pockets are saying HOORAY!! A can 0f powdered milk for him is 26 bucks. I was more than happy to pay 3.38 for a gallon of milk the other day....Considering he used to go through a big can of formula in five days or less. So, yeah, big difference.
My husband's last day of working for the Navy is today. His official separation date isn't until the end of March though. So, I know I've said it before, but I pray that he is able to find a job making comparable to or more than he is now.
Well, I guess there's nothing much else going on but lots of rain. So I'll leave you with some pictures from Christmas and Kj's birthday. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Take care! :)




4 comments
Looks like KJ made out well with Santa this year! Poor lil' man didn't know what to think though, huh?! Wonder what he'll be thinking when he's sees you taking down the tree!
Such great birthday pictures! So fun!
SO overwhelming for the little ones finding out about Christmas!
Happy New year!
I love the photo of KJ touching the Tad toy! Awesome lighting from the tree!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Your tree is beautiful. Looks likes Santa was very nice to KJ!! Hope your husband adjust well to civilian life!!
Post a Comment