Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a glimpse into my creative chaos
Copyright What's in a Lousyananut. Designed by BestForBlogger
a glimpse into my creative chaos
My name is Suzanne Austin-a SAHM to three amazing kiddos-wife to my hubby for 23yrs-living and loving on the Gulf Coast in Alabama! My first love is scrapbooking, but I equally enjoy delving into mixed-media and learning new techniques! Email: alwaysscrappy@yahoo.com
7 comments
Your cards are all so fresh... time to start some submitting! Love all of these gf!
Sorry to hear Little KJ is sick. I hope he feels better soon (But enjoy your break from running after him!!lol)
Your cards are smashingly beautiful!! You are so good at making them!!
Oh......and all is forgiven for blog neglect. LOL!! Family comes first....always!!
cute cards! Sorry your baby is sick - good thing you're taking him in - hope he feels better
WOW Suzanne1 Your cards are GORGEOUS!!!! I am glad to get an update. I am sure you were super busy with your nieces and nephews visiting.
My word-I just love these cards-I think that you may have been hiding your creative light under a bushell!
Keep them coming!
excellent little cards!
Adorable....Love it!!!
Post a Comment