These are the cutest boxes!



Well, at least I think so! I found them during an impromtu trip to Michaels. They were 40 or 50 percent off . I went to Hobby Lobby the following day and they had some as well...in different colors, but they weren't on sale so I didn't feel bad about not getting those color choices...lol. Hobby Lobby shocked me. They're usually short on supplies when it comes to the good stuff. Well, I was able to pick up the Cuttlebug folders that I wasn't able to find online because they were all sold out. Amazingly, HL had them all...and they were on sale to boot. I got most of them for 3.99. Now what really shocked me is that they had all colors of the Doodlebug Sugar Coated glitter. *gasp* I did just order most of them from CX using my gift certificate....and I was able to get the others that I wanted at HL. Anywho, just thought I'd share the cuteness of said boxes! Take care!

8 comments

Anonymous said...

OH You are one lucky GIRL!!! I love those boxes. They are so elegant and classic....perfect for your scrappy stuff!!

I'm so thrilled you were able to find embossing folders on sale. Man on man!! M's never has them when they are on sale and neither does our AC. I want some more!!

And you got sugar!! How about that! I just ordered mine....You got it going on girlfriend!! WHoooo hoooooo!!
Lets see what you can make with your new stuff!!

Andrea Amu said...

Awesome finds chicka-dee! I LOVE those gorgeous boxes... divine!

Aleta said...

Those are some yummy goodies! Sorry you had to shell out that much to fix your washer... ugh! Just think how many cuttlebug goodies you could have bought with that! LOL!

CJensen said...

OOh, gorgeous boxes!

Don't you just love the cuttlebug folders?? I love those! I keep picking up new ones when I go to my local scrappy store!

Stampin' Meg said...

Those boxes are lovely- they look very Anna Griffin style. That glitter sure looks yummy-it really looks like something that you would sprinkle on top of a sugar cookie!

Unknown said...

OH those boxes are adorable! I love them!! Glad you got the good deal! ;)
And don't ya just love the glitter?? Mmmmmm!

CKMommy said...

YAY..you got some glitter. Put it to good use and enter the CX Guest DT contest! ;)

Those boxes are super cute. I could use some of those. I'll have to watch.

I wish I could find some of the new embossing folders. They are sold out all over the place/ :(

Fink said...

What great deals you got! I so want sugar too! I will have to get some of these days!