Not much is planned for the weekend...maybe, just maybe I can get some scrapping done. It remains to be seen. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
It's Friday!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
What a hot Friday it will be! It's gonna be 92...but all you Southerners know that really means damned near 100 heat index! So yeah, it's gonna be an inside day today my friends! It cooled enough yesterday evening for hubby to finish cutting the grass and for Kj to get some outside time. His aunt and uncle bought him a little pool, and we broke it in yesterday. He had a blast...to the point of not wanting to get out! I had to break his little heart though and draaaag him out because our West Nile friends aka "the mosquito" were alive and thriving around his little oasis...lol. I had to roll out before we became dinner for those suckers...no pun intended!



Not much is planned for the weekend...maybe, just maybe I can get some scrapping done. It remains to be seen. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
Not much is planned for the weekend...maybe, just maybe I can get some scrapping done. It remains to be seen. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
3 comments
He is so stinkin cute!! My kiddos and I are coverd with bug bites from our evening swimming. Hate the itching!
Oh such sweet pix- makes you long to be a little kid again enjoying life's simple pleasures. Suzanne-KJ always looks so happy in all his pix- you are blessed to have such a little blast of sunshine!
He looks like he's having so much fun! Love the pics1 :)
Post a Comment