Just Checkin' in!

Just checking in for the week. Not much has been going on lately. Just the first of the month blahs...mortgage, utilities...you know the drill! I did have a chance to create some gift/treat bags for my niece's dance company. They were fun to make. I tell ya, I've been really missing out with the Tags, Bags, and more Cricut cart! Lots of goodies on there. Well I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies! This will be my first official Mother's Day....awww, how sweet!! Take care :-)


4 comments

CJensen said...

Those bags are adorable! Happy Mother's day to you!!

Andrea Amu said...

What adorable lil' goodie bags! You really out did yourself!

Happy Mother's Day, girl! Give KJ a big smooch for me!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh my this lil goodies are just adorable-I wouldn't even care what was in them-I'd just want the lil bag!

Scrappinwendi said...

Love the little bags. The bows really make them! I too didnt know that YOU had a blog! LOL