It is 0630 in the morning folks...why is my child woke...live like a wire??? Pushing buttons, jumping in the bed, laughing at cartoons? WHY?? Doesn't he know this is the ONLY time I have to myself during the day? My word!

Not much has been going on folks...it's the first of the month, mortgage and light bills are due...nuff said. Whew, if that light bill creeps up any higher...I'm gonna cry! Not really, because the ac is really needed due to all of the HEAT and horrible humidity we've had to endure. Not to mention, a soon to be hurricane (by today) has formed right in our neighborhood, in the Gulf of Mexico. It looks like it's headed towards the Texas/Louisiana coastline. I pray it doesn't cause havoc...as they've traditionally been known to do.

Well, just a quick update. I'm boring...I know! Take care all!

6 comments

CJensen said...

I totally understand Suzanne! My little guy woke up screaming at 5AM and hasn't let me get back to sleep since!

Scrappinwendi said...

Boy is your little guy growing! I know about that power bill. I am still debating on weather it would be cheaper living up north but the oil bill would probably give the power bill a run for its money. LOL!

Andrea Amu said...

Yes indeedy... that boy KJ is quickly changing his looks... what happened to your baby? He is lookin' so grown up these days, Suzanne. Sorry about not be able to catch a break in the early morning hours... but I don't think it's gonna get any easier anytime soon for ya ;)

Kristy said...

Oh Suzanne...he's so cute! I hear ya. My little man gets up stinkin' early and Aaron stays up way late. Between the two of them I get no time. NO time. GRRRGH.

I hear ya about the power bill also. We've been in the high 90's/100's for the past 2 weeks. UGH!

Stampin' Meg said...

I hope that hurricaine chills out, Suzanne.

Mer said...

6:30...that's just not NICE! :D

Silly boy. :)