
Unpredictability!!! The little peanut is breech right now (normal) sitting on his/her bottom, hiding any and all assets that would've told us what he/she is! Go figure!!! (bad scan...sorry) So, now the waiting continues...the agonizing waiting! I go back in two weeks to my high risk docs...and they'll do the full anatomy then (they apparently have better u/s machines there that shows more detail). So far, everything looks good. I had to take an one hour glucose test yesterday...interested to know how that goes. The solution actually tastes waaay better this year than it did when I took it with KJ...YUK!
Not much else is going on. Hubby is home...yay! I can finally take a shower without jumping out, running, and almost busting my ass in the process trying to stop KJ from doing devilment. In addition, I'm happy that we're not going to get this hurricane named IKE, but at the same time...I wouldn't wish this on anyone; it looks like it's headed right for Texas now. I pray that it weakens before it gets there with no real damage. We're unbelievably under coastal flood watch until Friday because we're gonna get some of the bands from this thing. We'll pray for the best! Take care all! :)
Follow on Instagram
10 comments
Aww, so sorry baby was being shy for you! I'm sure that will all change quickly ;) I know how anxious you must be though to find out.
Awww, those kids can be so stubborn sometimes can't they? Atleast you get another US in 2 weeks! Big Hugs. I sure hope that you are doign well =}
Those glucose tests seem to be getting better tasting with time. LOL! Your little peanut is so cute. I have a hunch it is a she but I may be wrong. Now dont go falling while you are trying to catch your little one. I know how that is. I have to take the phone off the hook so Casey wont talk while I am in the shower. LOL
LOL! Crazy little lousyana peanut! :) Hopefully he/she will turn his/her little fanny the right way before long....
You've been tagged! It's on my blog. :)
I sure am glad that you were spared Ike- too funny about the baby though- sassy already!
eww, I still remember that super sweet concoction from the glucose test.
keeping fingers crossed that the little one turns for you!
Oh my goodness, leave it to you to have a shy baby! ;) Oh well, the suspense is going to have to continue for a little longer!
Good to know about the glucose getting better tasting - I have mine in a couple of weeks!
I'm going to guess and say it's another boy!!
I hope you can tell for sure in another few weeks.
....All the best to you sweetie!!
.......one more thing....I hope those High Risk doctors have the new 3D Ultrasound!! They will blow your mind!
What a sneaky little baby this is! Must get it from you! Being a little booger that is! LOL Hugs and hope you know soon
Post a Comment