Seems so weird to be turning 35 and having a baby due in the next few months. Freaky! I'm what they so lovingly call "advanced maternal age." When did 35 become too old to have a baby? Oh well...I really don't look at the age anymore. Look at all of these Hollywood actresses popping out healthy babies at 40 and above. They are making 40 the new 30 when it comes to child birth. Really, all I care about is giving birth to a healthy baby, safely.
At any rate, not much has been going on. Enjoying this cool weather...finally! It actually got down to 32 last night...y'all know I was stoked! It's supposed to do the same tonight....only getting up to 60 today. Too cool and way unusual for us this time of year. Well, I'm off..hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)
Here a few pics of KJ having fun outside.
Follow on Instagram
16 comments
I know you are enjoying your day! You deserve it, you've earned it, lol! I'll be 36 real soon, yikes!
35 isn't too old for popping out babies! Did you here about the 56 year old who just gave birth to her 3 triplet GRANDAUGHTERS? She was a surrogate for her daughter! Ahhh-huh!!
Girl I am loving this weather too. Happy Birthday girl! I hope you have a great one!
Omgosh...I just LOVE his HAIR! I hope your daughter gets those beautiful curls. :) 35 isn't OLD silly girl. 37 is. I have wrinkles and grey hair. *sigh*
I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday my friend! Way to go for just relaxing! And hey...I had JM just days before my 35th. Piece o' cake!
That little man of yours is so stinkin' CUTE!
Happy Birthday! You share a birthday with my dh. He turned 30. I hope you had a great day!
SO CUTE! And thanks for the comments on mine as well... I just wish they'd lose the Chester Cheeto grin sometimes, LOL. Not horribly photogenic. *rolls eyes*
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you enjoyed your day. BTW, I had my last one at 35. Nothing to it.
Happy birthday you old thang- advanced maternal age :::snort::: I'd show them what advanced age looks like!!!!
I know you had a great time chillin' on your birthday. Hugs girls-->you know why.
he's just so stinking cute!! i don't mind the whole aging thing...i think the hardest part is watching my parents get older. so yes, i too am thankful! glad you had a nice relaxed birthday!
Well Happy Birthday Girl! I hope you enjoyed it!
Happy Birthday girlie!!! Hope it was a fabulous one!
Happy belated Birthday girlfriend......I'm such a dork for just now getting around to your blog. I hope you had a wonderful one!!
Your little man is a sweetie pie...mmmmmm mmmm.....he's full of sugar!!
BTW....poor little poochie dog doesn't look to happy in the pics....bahahahah! throw the dog a bone for me, would ya!!!
It IS funny that 35 is considered advanced maternal age! (When it's not for anything else!)
Happy Belated Birthday!! And pooh to people who say 35 is too old to have a baby! I swear - doctors are dumb! LOL!
Happy belated birthday girl, sorry I missed your special day. Had to laugh though I am like you always saying I was 25 and I dreaded becoming 35 (which was only a week before you had your bday so we're practically twins LOL).
Post a Comment