In other news, the kiddo is doing well. She weighs 5lbs...and quite the mover and shaker! My high risk OB told me he didn't need to see me anymore for the remainder of the pregnancy! I was like yay, one less appt to make! However, when I went to my reg OB, she has me coming in twice a week now! I was like WTF! I know, I know, it's for the better, but dang it sucks sometimes...esp when I have KJ (speaking of the lil booger, he has a birthday coming up on Tuesday...he makes 2yrs old! Still my baby though!), have to have hubby meet me there after work. I said I wouldn't complain because poor Char (CX) is on bed rest with partial placenta previa...with the baby's head thinning her cervix already....she's only 30wks i believe. So, with that said, I really shouldn't be complaining....just counting down! Cause the heartburn is killing a sistah!
I had an U/S last visit and the U/S tech did what they call a 4-d real time scan. I thought it was super cool cause I'd never had one before....and I didn't even request it! So, I thank her for doing so...really is cool see that sweet little face. Here's a peek:

Well, just wanted to give a brief update since it's been almost a month! ***holding my head down in shame*** So Happy Holidays to all! Hope everyone has a wonderful season fulfilled with much love, many blessings, and happiness! Take care! :)
Follow on Instagram
11 comments
Hang in there girl! You are almost to the finish line! And those images are AMAZING!!! I wish they were like that when I had my u/s done! She is beautiful!
How fun to have a baby girl! I guess it would be overwhelming for a girl cuz there are so many choices!!!!
Merry Christmas dear!
Such incredible photos. You have been bust with a lot more important stuff than blogging!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
I am right there with ya Suzanne. I have not been keeping up either. Bedrest has helped that since all I do is lay around and surf the web and rest.
Trust me before I was on bedrest I was feeling drained as well. That isn't fun at all, especially with little ones. They don't understand mommy is tired. :)
HAPPY B-DAY KJ!
You still beat me at going to the doctor so I must say, that really stinks!! I bet you were excited only to be let down when the high risk ob let you stop going, thats a bummer. But we are in the home strech now! Just a little while longer.
I haven't bought anything for the baby either. My mom bought me lots of stuff for Christmas thank goodness. I know it sounds funny but I have no baby clothes. My boys always spit up really bad and ruined them lol. :)
Stay healthy and get lots of rest!! Great pictures btw. 4D ultrasound is awesome and she is a cutie!
Very cool U/S pictures! I'm glad you get at least some of the doctor visits off your calendar now!
Great Post! Come enter the giveaway on my blog :) ♥ Hugs!
Hey girly, you are definitly something nice!!!:)) Time is coming close to a new beginning--and new treasures:) Love ya, and pick your head up...you are doing an excellent job!
Hey girly, you are definitly something nice!!!:)) Time is coming close to a new beginning--and new treasures:) Love ya, and pick your head up...you are doing an excellent job!
Awwwwwww what a sweet SWEET little face!!! Hope KJ had a happy day!!
Those u/s pix are just over the top! Love em' !
Hope the lil' booger man had a Happy 2nd Birthday! Time flies!
Take care :)
Oh aren't these 3d/4d ultrasounds amazing. I had one with Kylian and it was beyond awesome as if your tummy opened up for a little while, so special. Hope you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment