Making a valiant effort!

Okay, it has been a terribly long time since I've updated. I'm such a slug, I know....but hopefully soon, I'll be back on the "energy" ball again. The pregnancy is going well (according the u/s tech a couple of weeks ago, she was 7lbs already with a FULL head of hair)...but has seemed to crawl to almost a near stop! I'm soooo ready for this lil peanut to arrive. I say that, but asked if I would like to go into labor early, I yell no very quickly...lol. I'm scheduled for a c-section on February 2nd-which is only a couple weeks away...strangely enough...I'd like for her to wait for her scheduled day! But boy, am I READY! All you moms know where I'm coming from!

Seriously, not much has been going on in my world. It's been pretty laid back, for the most part, since the Christmas holidays. We brought the New Year in with quiet time and smiles...just our little family...which is how I preferred it! I'm at the doc's office twice a week still...so that keeps me busy in itself. I'm at the point where just showering and putting on clothes is a task! Then of course there's the little stinker named KJ...need I say more??? LOL

Well, that's if for now...I will try to update before the kiddo arrives...esp if she decides she wants to arrive early. I've been contracting a little, so there's always that possibility. Take care all..and do the happy count down dance with me! :)

Here are a few random pictures




KJ's second birthday...enjoying sugar like he NEVER has before...lol!

Kj enjoying outside time on the swing set his grandparents got him for Xmas


Kj helping Dad rotate the tires on his truck! I thought this was tooo cute and funny!

14 comments

candygirltwo said...

Miss Suzanne, Good luck with the c-section. I'll be thinking about you my friend. Take care and keep us up to date on what's happening. It's good to hear from you.

Candygirl

lissie said...

Love the photos! He is SO adorable!

Char said...

Great photos! I hope the c-section goes well. keep me updated!

Mer said...

That pic of him with the tires is so darn cute! How are ya feeling? I can't believe that baby's gonna be here soon!

joybear said...

he is just way too cute!!! Hope you get lots of rest between now and feb....BTW did you ever buy those girly clothes? If not she can be a little tomboy and wear KJ's hand me downs. My cousin did that BUT her little guy was wearing pink sleepers..drove me nuts.

Aleta said...

oooh! only another week! praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby girl :wink:

Anonymous said...

bahahahah....I'm having a complete heart attack. You're music scared me half to death!!! Its so quite in my house and then all of a sudden I hear this voice that says, "close the door.." I was caught off guard....geez. My heart is racing!!!

Anyhoodle, stopped by to say "Hello" and to check in on you. I was thinkin' about you and the baby. Hope all is well.
KJ is as cute as ever!!

Andrea Amu said...

What fun photos of KJ! Love the Thomas Birthday cake!

I've been thinking of you and lil' Princess K, as the days are ticking down! Best wishes for a smooth sailing C-section!

Fink said...

Good luck with the c section! I also think you could have had her on my birthday which was the 31st! LOL

Anonymous said...

Has the royal princess arrived yet?

........waiting to hear!
Hope you are doing well. Get plenty of rest and let us know how y'all are doing!

Amy said...

Such adorable pics!!!

Hang in there Sister!

Aleta said...

thinking of you - hopefully you are enjoying your new baby girl!!!! Keep us updated when you get a minute! HA!

Stampin' Meg said...

Congratulations Mommy!!!!
Hurry up and recover and post some pix!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.