Is it really EVER Friday for SAHM's? Do we REALLY ever have a weekend, holiday, sick day, mental health day? Are we allotted vacation time that we can schedule for whenever? No, No, and a big fat NO! LOL. You know ladies, we'd be rich if we got paid to do what we do on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis! Okay, stepping off my soapbox. :)
I "celebrated" a birthday Wed...I emphasize celebrated because it couldn't have been more opposite. It was a drab, blah, kid filled day. BUT I am very thankful that God has allowed me to see another year to fuss about how hubby is such a non romantic. The boy needs classes, seriously. I'm even more thankful that he's blessed me with another kiddo. I see fear in my future, but the pros will outweigh that for sure. This pregnancy has been filled with the "uglies," but one by one, I think we're defeating them.
Anyone have any inspiration out there in the scrappy world???? I get sooo anti-scrappy during preggo months it's ashamed. I really want to, but when i sit down to do it, I'm either distracted by kiddos, sickness, hubby...or just life in general. Oh well, this too shall pass!! lol.
Hope all is well with everyone. Take care :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
3 comments
Ohh, girl, I really do wish you could find some scrappy time in your schedule of mommy and wifey duties! I sooo miss being inspired by YOU... you always do such beautiful detailed work!
Once again, Happy Birthday:) I for one am happy that you are here for another year, lol!
Have a good weekend :)
how is it your blog is not saved in my favorites? LOL! hugs girl! i hear you about the non romantic birthdays...my dh told me i could buy myself a dremmel from him. oh...i feel such tingles at the thought! LOL! but i am SERIOUSLY missing scrapping just like you! we need to do something about this!!! any ideas????
Where are the new posts? Lol! You better make a resolution to keep up with the ol' blog in 2010!;)
Hope you have a wonderful 2010, girl!!
Post a Comment