WTH! It's been a while!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Hoping to get this blogging thing started again. "Hoping" being the operative word here. I've been such a slacker...needless to say ay??? This one will be short and oh so sweet :). To give a kick in the knee, I've been hoarding and harboring news for a little bit. My hubby and I are expecting another kiddo in April. Yeah, "SURPRISE" right??? lol, that's what we thought! I'm excited, nervous, overwhelmed, scared...you name it, i'm feeling it. Not to mention this kiddo has brought out all the uglies of pregnancy. I just pray that all goes well because if so, this my friends will be my final trip to the cutting table in the operating room of love! I'm getting too old for this shit! Hugs to all!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
4 comments
Oh my goodness...Congrats Suzanne!!! HUGS...I hope you aren't feeling too rotten!!!
Becki
Congratulations!!!
Ohhh gosh girl! You sure have surprised me! Congratulations!
When are you due?
So glad to see you back on your blog... I've been checking in almost every week, and nothing, until now... but I know you are busy, busy! Take it easy, girl :)
I've missed ya!
congrats and take care!
Post a Comment