Wow, surprising myself with posts!


Here's a layout I just completed of Kensie, playing outside one day. She really enjoys being outside...and this particular day she decided to walk away from us ...but kept checking back and peeking around her hood to see if we were paying attention. These are WeRMemory Keepers papers that I've had for about 2 yrs now...sad i know. Well maybe closer to a year than 2, i cant remember honestly. When I originally bought them, I had intentions of scrapping my nieces..not in a million years thinking I'd have a little girl of my own to scrap for...and God willing 2 in a little over a month. Scary...lol.

3 comments

some kind of wonderful said...

OMG!! girl this is simply stunning! she is so gorgeous! and look at all that stitching!!! wowzers!!! you are scarying me with all the pp you know, but i love it and think it looks MARVELOUS!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

Oober cuteness! Love lil sassy miss! Can I PLEASE bite those lips, shes got kissing lips, I would never quit kissin them smackers :) GIRL do you realize in a 30 day period your self has done 5 layouts! WHOOP

Andrea Amu said...

What a doll... love the curious pictures of her peeking around her hood! And I could care less how old those WRMK papers are, you totally worked them out!! Gorgeous page!

Have I told you how much I love seeing your work again? Of course I have!! :D