Just playing





Hey all,  these are just a few lil things I made on a whim.  The Valentines card, I just free-hand cut the heart outta some chip from some sticker packaging-doubling it up to beef it up a little.  I ran it through my cuttlebug, painted and stitched it then sanded and distressed the edges.  The pink heart is a sticker.  Echo Park printed paper, Maya Road  embellies and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The layout is from a sketch challenge over on FTLOA.  I'm so challenged with sketches.  It's so confining for me, but that's why it's called a challenge! The last card is again one that I did on a whim...I'm not a huge fan of the results.  The paper is MME i believe...i made the banner outta cardboard box and wire...the flower and "dangly thingys" are Making Memories.  

I haven't posted pictures of my kiddos in a while, so here are a few updated ones.  TFL! Take care all!
 My diva in training, Kensie...this child is every bit of the attitude she looks like she has and then some!  Love my baby but she definitely keeps me on my toes DAILY! 

 My sweet boy KJ being silly as usual!  Sweet is about to change to holy terror, preschool has certainly made this one much more colorful in character...to put it nicely!

 My baby Kenleigh.  I might eat my words later...but she's sooo sweet. Loving and just so very laid back and chilled!  She's 10 months here, still waiting on my chunky to start walking so that my arms can get a rest!

6 comments

some kind of wonderful said...

oh im so glad you posted pics!! gorgeous works of art!! and those kids are PRECIOUS and worth every grey hair on your head!!lol

CKMommy said...

Love the pics of your kiddos! They are adorable and getting SO big!
As always, your crafty projects are stunning. LOVE your work :)

ellen s. said...

oh gosh are those projects insanely coooooool!

and those kiddos...so adorable!

Andrea Amu said...

They are just the most beautiful kids! You really should have one every year, lol! I know... don't slap me for that comment, please, lol! ;)

And you are really getting those creative juices flowing lately! I just love that Valentine creation... so perfectly distressed and layered!

Glad to have you back to the creating and blogging world my friend!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

great scrappy stuff Nutter and wow those babies are growing, where has the time gone... to fast for this Memaw...LOL,
Hugs girlfriend

Andrea Amu said...

Ummm... need an update, woman! ;)