Halloween anyone?

Hey y'all, just a quick post to give a peek of the project that I created for Scrapping Frenzy.  I have to officially thank my good buddy oh pal Kristy for allowing me to borrow her family for so many of these projects!  She's an amazing photographer with THE cutest kiddos eva!  Thanks girl, you've saved my hiney more than you know! Love ya!  



3 comments

Pam AKA: picnic said...

OMG Nutter this is just WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna send you some pics...LOL, your work is ART girl...love it...

Andrea Amu said...

Just amazing!
How could Kristy not want you to scrap her gorgeous pix! She gets to have them showcased by such a fab scrapbook artist and friend!

I think this rocks... hard core! The cheese cloth is such a great detail! Again... amazing!

paradizes said...

Beautiful... I'm serious. You've got big talent. This pictures are so consistent. :)