Not a drop of ink/mists, not one distressed edge, no paint splatters, NADA. Yep, that's me, clean and simple. I created this layout for my LSS using a sketch for the monthly challenge. I was actually OK with the sketch and decided to keep it pretty straight forward. If you know me, you know I have major issues with sketches......they bother me to no end ;). Here's the layout and a few close-ups.
Sketch
(looks a little crooked because it's sitting on a slant)
my baby's number
Shocking right??? Don't get used to it! Although, it was fun to kinda get back to this style of scrapping.....it's where I started after all. Hope y'all are having a great week! Happy Mardi Gras!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Follow on Instagram
2 comments
u simply amaze me! i love this!
Hi Suzanne! You did a beautiful job - whether you do the distressed/inky stuff or clean and simple, your overall designs are always so stunning! BTW, I've been DYING to see your Donna Salazar design team work ... can't wait to see some of it!!
Post a Comment