Free Play

Ahhh, you know that feeling of just needing to get your hands dirty, no restrictions..no guidelines...well yea...I had that need!  So, I did...and here's the result.  Just a quickie!

I've used Stephanie Barnard's Premium Dye Ink Sprays by Clearsnap in "Guava" and "Banana" for the background...along with molding paste for a little added dimension and interest.  LOVE the color intensity of these sprays!



Did I say I LOVE these sprays!??!?

Happy weekend y'all! 

6 comments

Lucas said...

i think that you are so cool to make these things..
i will be very happy if you many would follow my blog?

www.lucasbergan.blogspot.com

Sherry C said...

Gorgeous! I love the b&w photo against the bold colors, beautiful layering!

Michelle Clement said...

Ohmygosh...what a gorgeous page!! :) I love the way you used & layered those sprays to bits!!

Amy Lynne said...

This is STUNNING!! :)

Linda Beeson said...

What a spectacular sprayed background.

some kind of wonderful said...

This is still one of my all time favorites from you!! Gorgeous mama!!