Just wanted to share a few pictures from the other day of Kj hanging outside enjoying all the strange weeds in our lawn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a glimpse into my creative chaos
My name is Suzanne Austin-a SAHM to three amazing kiddos-wife to my hubby for 23yrs-living and loving on the Gulf Coast in Alabama! My first love is scrapbooking, but I equally enjoy delving into mixed-media and learning new techniques! Email: alwaysscrappy@yahoo.com
11 comments
I can't get over how cute he is!
ohhhh to be a toddler again!
Suzanne- sign in under blogger.com like you are going to make a new post then come back here to the comments-as owner of the blog you will see trash cans by all comments and you can delete that turkeys comment.
oh cool Meg! Thanks for telling me that!
OOh, so sweet! I love the photo that looks like he is laughing..absolutely precious!
Ohhh! He's such a sweetie! I just would love to give him some cuddles, Suzanne! Give him a big huggie for me and tell him it's from his Auntie Andrea in PA!
Awwww, KJ is so cuttttttttteeeeeeee! He looks like you when you were a baby. How Kewl you can pick a work schedule that works for your family. Hopefully, KJ won't change his sleep patten. LOL!
Awesome Awesome photos girl!! I love his wild hair!! So cute...you can tell he's loaded with personality and spunk!! I bet he keeps you very busy!!
KJ is just soooooo adorable!!!
I think those pictures of your son are aborable!
Just stoping by to say hello and see what's new!
Post a Comment