Fay's making her way

Well, looks like we'll be impacted by T.S. Fay as well. They're predicting it'll be lots of rain and potential flooding and that wind won't be an issue...but you never know. Not much else has been going on, as usual. Just rolling with the punches that life tends to throw from time to time.

I went to the docs office earlier this week and everything's looking good thus far. My blood pressure was good...and the biggy is that she was able to pick up the baby's heartbeat with her little handheld gizmo as opposed to having to scan me for heart tones with the ultrasound machine. She was excited about that because it took her to almost 19wks to find KJ. She swore that the kid did not like her...and that he was making her doubt her skills as an obstetrician! LOL So, I go back in 3 wks (which is cool because she MAKES me come in every two weeks), and she'll be doing an ultrasound for anatomy(sex of the little bubba)...nerve wrecking and cool all at once. I dunno know if I wanna know the sex or not....I may just leave it be a surprise. Of course, the peanut gallery aka my family, wants to know. For sure, if I find out...I'll keep them in suspense...it's so fun!

Well, I'm off! I'll be cking in soon hopefully. Hope everyone is doing well...take care! :)

12 comments

Anonymous said...

I'm sending happy thoughts along with TS Fay your way! Every little drop of rain filled with a hug!

So glad everything is going well with the Pregnancy! Wooo Hoooooo!

Its a difficult choice to make about knowing the sex, isn't it?? I had to know, but then again....I'm a huge planner!!

CKMommy said...

YAY...I am so glad things are going well for you and your lil peanut!

Keep us posted if you do find out if you're having a lil boy peanut or a lil girl peanut! ;) I'd have to know, I just don't know if I could handle that big of a mystery! Yikes...I know, I'm a bit of a crazy. :)

wendyp said...

Be careful and stay safe in the storm!

I loved getting to hear the heartbeat at visits. That had to be like the best sound. I totally had to know the sex of the babies. I'm just not great at waiting.

Scrappinwendi said...

Girl you really should find out the sex of the baby. How can we shop for a baby outfit if we dont know. LOL!
You stay safe tomorrow. When I was pregnant with Casey, every tropical storm made my braxton hicks start up. That was the year of Katrina.
(((((((((hugs))))))))

Becky T said...

Congrats on your pregnancy, girl!! It's so great to hear that things are moving along great. I'm so happy for you! You'll love having two, it's fun! Tiring, but fun!! And we'll be holding our breaths for Fay to pass as well. Isn't this gulf coast living just GREAT this time of year?! Take care!

Lainey said...

Glad everything's going well! Heehee, I totally think you should find out the sex and keep it a secret from the family! I think you should have a little girl like me! ;)

Andrea Amu said...

Girl, stay in outta the wind and rain!

So glad all is well with you and lil' "Kenzie"! ;) I always love to hear those heartbeats! That IS the best sound!

Stampin' Meg said...

whew-I am so glad that your PG check went well. Hopefully Fay will cut y'all some slack!

CJensen said...

You won an award! Check out my blog

Anonymous said...

Time to update, Girlfriend! How did you fair with Gustov???

Mer said...

So...does it matter if I want to know if it's a bubba or a bubbette? :D

Sorry about the lousy weather! How frustrating! Hope things get a lot drier soon.

Mer said...

Just checking in and hoping everything's ok. :)