Well, my Mondays aren't as dreadful as they used to be when I worked, but still nonetheless. Hopefully this week will go by swiftly. Hubby will be home at the end of the week...finally. I tell ya, the turd gets on my nerves at time...but I really do miss him when he's gone. The irony! Not too much happening on the home front. Just busy with KJ...but then again that's always!
I thought I could get some scrapping done, but that's nearly close to impossible nowadays. Can y'all believe Thanksgiving is next week ALREADY?!?!? Before you know it, it will be Christmas...any Black Friday shoppers? Not I! I did it ONE time and vowed to never do it again. My temper is way quick and shoppers have a way of becoming the rudest beings on earth during that time...my tolerance level for it is close to none. I will check out Cyber Monday though. Sometimes you can catch some really good online deals.
I have been enjoying the weather though. Last year I don't think it got cool until late December which was a bummer! Makes being preggers a whole lot easier. I have a docs appointment today with U/S. So, we'll see how the lil girl is progressing and growing.
Well, I'm off! I need to pull out my camera and take some pics of the leg leech. Take care all! :) Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
8 comments
LOL! I know what you mean about the DH!
How'd the U/S go? Yeah, I think we're going to have to wait awhile for some truly cooler weather...
Oh yeah! Not actually attempting to use Lamaze in lieu of an epidural or anything crazy like that, LOL. That just happens to be the only class that's offered around here, besides Bradley, and it actually only took up about an hour of the 8 hour session, which was just right! I'm hoping to have gotten some good tips for relaxation out of it. :)
Leg leech! HA HA!
Love it.
So how was the US?
Our weather is so nice too. We're usually freezing our butts off by this point but I think we're in for another lovely day!
Leg leech, lol!
Hope you had a great appoint.with that lil' lady of yours and got to see her in action!
And I know what you mean but missing the hubby when he's away... it is a funny irony. Men... you can't live with em' but you can't live without em' either!
To funny, leg leech! I will never do another Black Friday either! I have a temper put that with the only 4 hours of sleep, I go Kung Fu Panda on everyone!
"leg leech" Lol you so mean Mama!
Girl, you are a "nut", LOL! Leg Leech, made me chuckle. Hope the doc appt went well:)
LOL on the leg leech. I will have to remember that one. So how was the U/S?
Post a Comment