
So, this may be the last post for a while :(. I may surprise myself though...but that we'll just have to see. For those that don't know yet, I'm scheduled for a c-section on Wed April 7th....barring any water breaking, going into labor on my own, painful nonsense :D! I go in for my last check up..the last of MANY MANY MANY I've had to endure since last JUNE. Woo, been a loooooong time to say the least, but the end is nearing. So hopefully I will be able to post some pictures when the new lil Austin girl arrives. Other than the obvious ....chasing 2 toddlers (oh my gosh they have the energy of 20 people) and dealing with the "joys" of pregnancy....not much else has been going on. Here's another lil layout I did on a whim cleaning off my scrappy area and playing with scraps and some MME...sassafras...old weR and few other things. Might be the last for a while. Take care all!
Follow on Instagram
4 comments
What a sweet and cheefful page you created... and from cleaning up! Wow... wish cleaning up around myself looked as great!
Best of luck for your impending C-section... and I sure can't wait to see pictures of your new little princess!
We must chat sometime soon... maybe I'll catch you on FB sometime ;)
You take care and early congratulations!
OMG!! gorgeous!! love love LOVE that picture!! how precious!! i am so excited for you and your new addition! can't wait to see her!!
Wow Nutter I wish i could come up with such an amazing Lo just cleaning off my table, your kiddos are so cute!... Good luck, hope all goes well... will be thinking about you!!!
Hugs
Today's the day! Looking forward to seeing your new girlie! Yay!!
Post a Comment